Friday, June 3, 2011

Canada Post #2



I don't have my camera, but it doesn't matter.

No picture could do justice to what I'm seeing tonight.

The air is slightly cool, but very comfortable. The lake is an icy blue color, shimmering in the gentle breeze. The silhouettes of the trees all along the edge of the lake are inky black. Just above the trees runs a ribbon of pink light that fades into blue that grows deeper as it rises above the horizon. A sliver of a moon is hanging there...it will soon be setting.

I hear a loon calling. What an amazing sound! So sad and mournful, but so beautiful.

I can't tell you how amazed I am that God has been so gracious to me. He has lead me to minister in this place, this awesome place. How could I ever deserve such a blessed thing! Praise him that His grace has abounded to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment