Sunday, August 9, 2015

Treasures of the Summer 2015


Every year I end the summer with a pile of treasure.  It comes in many forms, mostly handwritten notes from dear friends.  All these things are very special and I'm so thankful for each person they represent.

Sara Duban:  Kind, thoughtful, and a good fisherman.

Sara Duban:  She's looking out for me.

Johnnie & Becky Bates:  Every year they give us such nice
gifts for our work here.  I am so thankful for our friendship.

Will Kiper:  A postcard from his trip that meant so much to me.

The Remigers:  Maple syrup produced from trees on their
property.  It can't be as sweet as they are to me.
(Corny, I know.)

One of my favorite notes
Serena loves my positive attitude.
I love this!

Cohen (a camper);  He told me he went to Winnipeg
and saw this and had to get it for me.  I wore it on my hat.

Aubrey Bates:  This sweet girl made this for me
in the shop at the beginning of the summer.







No comments:

Post a Comment