Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last post from COTW


This is the lodge where we ate all our meals. It was filled with campers each day. The system they have worked out for setting up, serving and cleaning up after each meal is a sight to behold. Quite efficient!

I got to speak a couple of times for chapel. I used the wheelbarrow as an illustration of how we have to give God control of our life. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6


It's all about trying to be sure the kids feel the love of God. We tried many things to help them have a fun week. I don't know how you could be a kid and not have had fun. I got to help them blow bubbles for one of their activities. They thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jacklyn, Crystal and I had a wonderful time serving the Lord at Camp of the Woods. We are all ready for the next trip. Who's coming with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment