Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the Road Again

I have been too busy to post anything here for a while. I wanted very much to blog about my history trip to DC but the conditions we were under made it unfeasible to do that. I may yet post some of the more interesting facts I learned from my travels. Being away has also made many other tasks more expedient than reading and writing so they have fallen by the wayside.

Now I am planning to be gone another two weeks. I will be returning to Canada to work at Camp of the Woods. This time I will be taking two gals from my church with me, Jacklyn Pope and Crystal Queen. They are both excited to go, and I can't wait to see what God has planned for us as we go. These are two dear girls, and I am so looking forward to spending time with them. We aren't exactly sure what our duties will be but we are ready to do whatever is needed. We leave Friday morning and plan to cross the border Sunday morning, so keep us in your prayers.

As soon as I get back I will have to start inservice at school. Then I guess I'll have to stay put. In total I will have been gone 6 out of 8 weeks of the summer. That's a new record for me.

Phil is excited for me, but this will be our longest time apart ever. He is out of town right now and I will leave before he returns. Three weeks apart is a long time!

I hope that I will be able to post things while I am gone, but I don't know how much time I'll have. Last time I was there, there were no campers. This time there will be lots of kids and different duties. We'll just have to see.

Keep us in your prayers. God is so good to give us this opportunity to serve Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment