Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Dear Children





It's the season for birthdays in the Kiper household.  Both Kathryn and Will were spring babies; spring is such a great time to be born!  These two people changed my life when they entered it, and they continue to make me change and grow.  I am thankful for the great relationship we all have and the wonderful people they have become.  They make me very happy!

As in most families, we take time on birthdays to remember the day they were born, often retelling the events of the day and the excitement of their arrival into the world.  This year we broke out old pictures and looked again at what precious children they were when they were little.  Here's a sampling:




Roarrrrr!
I have always loved this picture of Will.

Kathryn in one of my favorite outfits on her.



Kathryn with one of her teddy bears.
She had one that played music that shc called "Singing Bear."

Will's newborn picture
He says, "Hi!"




Both my kids are on the brink of new chapters in their lives, Kathryn as a parent, and Will as a college graduate.  I look forward to seeing what the future holds for both of them.  They are my dear children!




No comments:

Post a Comment